Imperial MU
Please log in / register to continue with our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Imperial MU
Please log in / register to continue with our forum.
Imperial MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
-Az-
-Az-
Dead Negro Association
Dead Negro Association
IGN : Commoner
http://www.imperialmu.net/

Application: Forum Moderator Empty Application: Forum Moderator

Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:53 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Fill out the following Application below if you are interested in becoming a Forum Moderator.

These are our requirements that we are looking for and if you feel you fit the bill, kindly use the application below.

*Required*
- Must know all the forum rules (Have read all the threads in the "Rules" Section)
- Must have a clean record in game/forum
- If you plan on being inactive as a forum moderator for a few days, you must inform us admins of why you are going to be inactive. If you are inactive for more than 3 days without informing an admin about it, you will be demoted.

Your Name:
Timezone:
Your Schedule (How often are you able to be here for our forum):
Your skills:
Your weaknesses:
Your staff experience:
How many languages you speak:
How long have you been a member of ImperialMu?:
What do you feel you can bring to our players as a Moderator?
What would you do as a forum moderator if there was an argument in a thread?
What would you do as a forum moderator if there are spammers in a no spam thread?
What would you do as a forum moderator if you were offended by someone?
(Optional) Additional information you would like to add.

Your job as a Forum Moderator is simple; just close and move any inactive threads to the recycle bin, and of course, moderate the forums.

I choose the new Moderator to promote in a week from now
Tobirama
Tobirama
Sergeant First Class IV
Sergeant First Class IV
IGN : -Tobirama

Application: Forum Moderator Empty Re: Application: Forum Moderator

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:27 am
TRY nga ako baka mapasok hahaha mas active sa forum kaysa sa ingame
Your Name: Dodz recilla
Timezone: UTC+08:00
Your Schedule (How often are you able to be here for our forum): weekdays from 6:00PM to 12midnight weekends 24/7

Your skills: i can help in this forum and active always.... can listen to your problems and give advices relating to the game

Your weaknesses: sometimes i get easily felt down.

Your staff experience: I've been a GM before in other server but the server is down now so not anymore.... this is my first time applying for forum moderator.

How many languages you speak:  bisaya filipino and english but not really good

What do you feel you can bring to our players as a Moderator? Happiness and help.

What would you do as a forum moderator if there was an argument in a thread?
-I will know first what is the problem and think of a solution that will help solve the problem. if they are arguing about hackers or cheater they should make sure to provide evidences.

What would you do as a forum moderator if there are spammers in a no spam thread?
-We should implement rules first regarding the spams in a no spam thread. If i will see someone spamming in a no spam thread, i will warn them first and if they still do it 1st:2 days ban 2nd:4days ban 3rd:7days and last is permanent banned.

What would you do as a forum moderator if you were offended by someone? I am not the type of person that is hot tempered. Im always chill whatever problem it is. As a forum mod. it is our duty to help and guide players. We should promote PEACE in this forum.

Last edited by Tobirama on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
KhaLipSo
KhaLipSo
THE NAViGATOR
THE NAViGATOR
IGN : KhaLipSo

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:08 am
Hmm, One of the common rules in forums is to speak english all the time Smile but lets consider this for now since we dont have much foreign players. Grammar dont really matter as long as we can still understand each other. Lets wait for the higher staff to decide, Goodluck Cheers !
Ak47Wombo
Ak47Wombo
Admin
Admin
IGN : Ak47Owner
http://www.imperialmu.net

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:48 pm
Goodluck guys, I will look forward to work with whoever will be the MODERATOR.
KhaLipSo
KhaLipSo
THE NAViGATOR
THE NAViGATOR

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:06 pm
Rebisco wrote:Fill out the following Application below if you are interested in becoming a Forum Moderator.

These are our requirements that we are looking for and if you feel you fit the bill, kindly use the application below.

*Required*
- Must know all the forum rules (Have read all the threads in the "Rules" Section)
- Must have a clean record in game/forum
- If you plan on being inactive as a forum moderator for a few days, you must inform us admins of why you are going to be inactive. If you are inactive for more than 3 days without informing an admin about it, you will be demoted.

Your Name:christopher agellon
Timezone:UTC8+:00
Your Schedule (How often are you able to be here for our forum): any time im using mobile
Your skills: i can sing and dance
Your weaknesses: girls
Your staff experience: tgm of zhypermu for 3 months ,gm for 3 months and moderator for 3 months PROMU , TGM FOR 2 MONTHS IN REVOLUTIONMU, GM IN IMPERIALMU IN PRESENT
How many languages you speak:ENGLISH , TAGALOG, GAY LINGU
How long have you been a member of ImperialMu?:SINCE IN THE BEGINING OF THE SERVER IM HERE
What do you feel you can bring to our players as a Moderator? I will bring them excitement and fear on obeying rules
What would you do as a forum moderator if there was an argument in a thread? I WILL READ FIRST WHERE THE ARGU CAME FROM THEN WHEN I FOUND OUT I WILL TALK BOTH SIDES AND AFTER THAT I WILL CLOSE THREADS
What would you do as a forum moderator if there are spammers in a no spam thread? I WILL GIVE THEM INFRACTIONS OR WARNING AND FORWARD SOME OF FORUM GUIDELINES TO THEM AND I MOVED THEIR THREADS TO SPAM SECTIONS
What would you do as a forum moderator if you were offended by someone? I WILL GIVE THEM INFRACTIONS IN FIRST OFFENCE THEN 3 DAYS FORUM BAN THEN 7 DAYS THEN 30 DAYS AND LAST OFFENCE WILL BE PERMANENT
(Optional) Additional information you would like to add.

Your job as a Forum Moderator is simple; just close and move any inactive threads to the recycle bin, and of course, moderate the forums.

I choose the new Moderator to promote in a week from now

Brahh ? you already a GM, and gm's have moderator command you can move, close, delete, edit a thread., no need for you to apply you already have moderator access.

and to all applicant's please take it seriously on filling out the forms. Thanks Razz
Safe
Safe
Evil Super Moderator
Evil Super Moderator

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Some of you might think this is a joke. Remember, the way you  answer the given questions above will be your proof on how you will interact  on specific problems raised in our forum by our players and also your overall actions ingame or in forum. This is required for a moderator and will be the basis of the staff to choose you. So please take it seriously.

Goodluck!
KhaLipSo
KhaLipSo
THE NAViGATOR
THE NAViGATOR

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:30 pm
Safe wrote:Some of you might think this is a joke. Remember, the way you  answer the given questions above will be your proof on how you will interact  on specific problems raised in our forum by our players and also your overall actions ingame or in forum. This is required for a moderator and will be the basis of the staff to choose you. So please take it seriously.

Goodluck!

exactly the point, specially the field Skills and Weaknesses, sing and dance, girls ? common make it more related to forums.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum